flights of fancy | one

Inspired by the amazing, fantastic, extraordinary Miss Moss, and in an effort to be better at this bloggin' business, I'm going to start doing a regular(ish) post of things that are piquing my interest, making my eyes water, causing my heart to jump around a few beats quicker.

Let's hop to it. I think I'll make this a Wednesday, mid-week pick-me-up type of thing.

Celine's Resort 2012 collection. No surprise here that it's jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Sexy and tomboyish eclectic and classically tinged at once. Howshedoit?

celine3
celineresort20121
celine_resort_2012_runway_15_150316107547
celineresort20124
celine_resort_2012_runway_21_150320759586

Artist Lisa Solberg's dripping, color drenched artwork.

lisa solberg2

Danish photographer Peter Funch captured the awesome bouncy balls that were unleashed upon the city of San Franscisco for a Sony Bravio commercial back in 2007.

bouncy-balls-san-francisco-commercial-peter-funch

Tying frizzy, sweaty summer hair in top-bun-cum-scarf-turban hybrids. Beach perfect.

stylishwanderer

The Maker's Project showcases some pretty inspiring work spaces and creatives.

www.themakersproject-2
www.themakersproject-1
www.themakersproject

Fashion's most favorite twins turned 25 on Monday. I don't care what anyone says, they are iconic! Plus, flower crowns...

scissors2

Daisy-dotted braids.

hair-daisies

California skies... I'm moving to the West Coast in the fall. Can hardly even imagine life itself!

64ovmq

Confetti System's fanciful creations were made to fill my bedroom.

7_21_10_ConfettiSysED37305

Interesting striped dresses for summer à la every French woman I wish I was not so deep down. Thanks, Opening Ceremony!

openingceremony11 15
openingceremony11 12

This song by Beirut... seeing them in McCarren Park on Friday and I AM SO EXCITED.



And this one (My Night with the Prostitute from Marseille) too.

5 comments:

Salina Jean said...

lovely imagery !

Daniela said...

Great photo collection. I love the Olson twins too!

Sarah Et Paris said...

The stripes!!!! I'm in love, those are awesome. All i wear are stripes :)

http://sarahlyetparis.blogspot.com

Solineauxfraises said...

Superbes photos !!

So Line
http://tutuetbarbeapapa.blogspot.com/

LADYPLAY said...

great blog