maybe you're interested...

brightstar5
brightstar3
brightstar4

Hello, hello. Some film critiques I've written for a Baltimore-area online magazine are linked below. Check them out if you'd like, and let me know what you think. No film discussion is bad film discussion... (ps - who saw Avatar? My mind was blown. So, so gorgeous. So fantastical. I don't care about the admittedly, and I think consciously, cliche storyline. The beauty of the film makes it a success in my book).

Charlie Kaufman's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Synecdoche NY, Adaptation
The Coen Brothers' A Serious Man
Twilight... yup.
Jane Campion's Bright Star
Coraline


stills from the film Bright Star.

2 comments:

Marina Siero said...

amazing pictures

Gabriela A. said...

So in love with the pics!

http://fashionfollie.blogspot.com/