vimeo


Exclusive Video of Lykke Li Covering Kings of Leon Live in KNRK studio from Dave Allen on Vimeo.


Just in case I didn't love her enouuugghh, Lykke Li covering Kings of Leon. Who my dad's band of medical-field professionals (called 'Alterego' ha ha) will be playing at their next gig. heh.

And this amazing video of Fleet Foxes, singing in a beautiful, booming, abandoned wing of some auditorium in Paris. Quite amazing, especially towards the end, at about 3:44.



Fleet Foxes - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

4 comments:

rackkandruin said...

i love lykke lee. such a talent

Francheska said...

I know this is gonna sound stupid...
but i am so excited to see that lykke lee is actually known.
My art teacher told me about her and i was like yeah cool ... and so checked it out and loved it.. but i love that she is famous!
I know.. stupidddd comment really :D

X

Francheska said...

i just watched the cover! omg its so beautiful!!!!

pigeon.toed said...

i listened to this for like a week straight~